Fruit salad punch is a delicious treat, and it is not very difficult to figure out how to make fruit salad punch. Here are the ingredients you need:
1. 3 cups of chopped pineapple
2. 2 cups of frozen grapes
3. 1 1/2 cups of frozen mango slices
4. 1 2 liter bottle of orange soda
5. 3 cups of mini marshmallows
Once you have obtained the necessary ingredients, follow the following steps:
1. Put the chopped pineapple, frozen grapes, and frozen mango slices into a blender. Blend until the resulting mixture is smooth.
2. Pour the 2 liter bottle of orange soda into a large metal bowl.
3. Pour the contents of the blender into the bowl containing the orange soda.
4. Mix the fruit mixture into the orange soda.
5. Add 3 cups of mini marshmallows to the fruit salad punch.
If you are interested in creating a more exotic fruit salad punch than the one described above, you can experiment with the following ingredients:
*Various flavoring extracts
The right flavoring extract can add a lot of extra zip to your fruit salad punch. For instance, a little dash of watermelon flavoring can make your fruit salad punch taste a little more delicious. Or, if you prefer something really unusual, some mangosteen flavoring extract can help give your fruit salad punch a wonderful tropical flavor.
Vanilla sugar is a wonderful food to use in a lot of baking and punch making projects. Vanilla sugar is sugar that has been suffused with vanilla flavoring. Carefully mixing about 1/8 cup of vanilla sugar into your fruit salad punch will help give it a lovely vanilla flavor.
This vanilla flavor will be strong enough to be noticed but not so strong that it overpowers the fruit flavors in your fruit salad punch.
Gummy candies are another thing that’s great to experiment with. You can choose gummy candies that fit with the theme of the event you are hosting or bringing your fruit punch to. All you have to do is add a couple handfuls of the gummy candies you want to use to your fruit salad punch. This will help make your fruit salad punch even more attractive and tasty.